Let us help you complete your genealogy project with the precision you know it needs. Say goodbye to boxes of photos, papers, and knickknacks everywhere – with our help you can turn it into useful, lasting memories.
Scrapbook Designer loves to organize genealogy projects. Whether it is family pictures, documents, or memorabilia that has been passed on for generations, having it ordered will benefit you and your family for generations.
- Are you collecting papers, photos, and memorabilia for your genealogy project?
- Have you inherited boxes and boxes of genealogy information?
- Do you want to access your genealogy research and files without a hassle?
- Scrapbook Designer will gladly consider all varieties of genealogy materials that you have.
- Receive the help that you need to structure a genealogy system that you can maintain and pass on to future generations.
- We will work quickly and efficiently to get you on your way to complete your genealogy project(s).
Genealogy organizing is available for: Family pictures, family documents, and family memorabilia.
With Scrapbook Designer, you don’t have to wait to start your new organized life! Contact us today for more information on how we can make a difference for you.
Start, Work On, or Complete Steps of My Genealogy Organizing Project (4, 8, and 12-Hour Session Packages):
- Start to organize your genealogy project, work on organizing your genealogy project, see your large genealogy project broken into smaller, more manageable projects, and have some steps of your genealogy organizing project actually completed.
- Receive one, two, or three 4-hour genealogy organizing sessions.
- Receive one genealogy organizing tip sheet via email.
- Receive one 30-minute coaching call to discuss goals, areas of concern and progress after your first genealogy organizing session.
- All packages will have some genealogy organized at the end of the first session.
- 8 and 12-hour packages will work to further the genealogy organizing process with each 4-hour session.
Additional Genealogy Organizing Pricing Information:
- Need only hours of genealogy organizing? The genealogy organizing hourly rate is $85 per hour. Minimum of 4 hours is required for each session.
- All packages must be purchased and pre-paid in advance.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Forms of payment accepted are: Cash, Check, PayPal, and Credit Card.